And now it’s Concord Marine Electronics territory, with our latest service center right in the heart of Fort Lauderdale’s newest, biggest, and fastest growing full service marine repair facility. While we have always been close to the action with our spacious showroom and tech center in central Fort Lauderdale, adding on-site Concord Electronics technicians and engineers to this busy shipyard saves our customers time and money. Our LMC service center covers our complete product line, including Marine Data Solutions modems and antennas, Crestron, KVH, Furuno, Fusion AV, Intellian, Kaleidescape, and more.
Concord Electronics completed a rigorous screening process earning Lauderdale Marine Center Premier Partner Status, the only marine electronics sales and support company qualified as an LMC Authorized Contractor. Creating an LMC service center puts us in the center of the action, with the unique advantage of being the only electronics company in Fort Lauderdale not needing to charge travel time at Lauderdale’s busiest yard.
Concord full-time staff at Lauderdale Marine Center includes technicians and project managers, and we have built our facility out with all the on-site testing and repair equipment we need to plan, engineer, install, and service our complete product line. We provisioned our shop with the inventory and skills we need to deliver fast, efficient, and comprehensive service to the busy boatyard. Concord factory trained and certified technicians, designers, and installers remain at the leading edge of marine electronics technology and increasing our presence at the center of Fort Lauderdale’s marine industry positions us to continue to build our reputation for outstanding customer service and support.LMC advantages:
- LMC Authorized Contractors- vessel owners and
project managers respect the ability of a company to reach a certified level of
competence through an outside agency audit of skills, reputation, and experience.
- Presence- significant efficiencies in the repair process
as our repair benches, test equipment, and inventory are on-site. Technicians
and staff are based at LMC.
- Scheduling and collaboration-ability to coordinate with the complete repair plan avoiding situations where the electronic techs show up just as the painters mask off the bridge.
- Currency- there is no substitute for interaction with our customers, and the crew and staff managing each vessel. On-premises means close and frequent meetings and availability, increasing that shared knowledge of what the schedule and goals require
- Economy- decreasing travel time means less cost and more efficient processes, reducing transportation, storage, delay, and motion, leading to significant savings in both cost and time.
Concord Marine Electronics earned a reputation in Fort Lauderdale’s marine industry, earned LMC Authorized Contractor status, and now we have placed a service center at the heart of the marine industry in Fort Lauderdale.
Concord at LMC- where the boats are.